Finnish Reindeer Bone Broth Powder
AWARDED HEALTH PRODUCT OF THE YEAR IN FINLAND 2020!
Freeze-dried Finnish premium bone and bone marrow extract powder.
Made from world’s purest ingredients sourced from #1 cleanest nature in the world.
One jar makes up to 7,5 liters of ready-to-drink bone broth!
This super healthy broth powder is made from the bones of Finnish Reindeer.
First the bones are slowly simmered in fresh spring water to carefully extract the nutritious goodness. The nutritious broth is then quickly freeze dried.
To make a healthy Bone Broth, just add 1-2 teaspoons of powder to a cup of hot water, add sea salt to taste and enjoy!
You can also add the powder to any food for a nutritional boost!
- Made of the bones of reindeers that grazed in Finnish Lapland
- Made with great appreciation towards the fine ingredients
- Cooked by simmering slowly in clean Finnish spring water
- Freeze-dried gently with a special NatureDry technology
- Utilizes precious ingredient that would otherwise go to waste
- Bone broth has a very long history of traditional use
Clean, high-quality Finnish ingredients
- Clean Finnish spring water
- Bones of the northern semi-wild forest animal, reindeer
- Organic apple cider vinegar
Bone broth powder
- Natural source of collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and amino acids
- Additive-free, gluten-free, milk-free, soy-free, sugar-free
- Easy-to-use multipurpose product
Reindeer bone and bone marrow extract powder is made of the bones of reindeer grazing in extreme northern conditions.
Bone broth is an ancient nutritional supplement, originally aiming to utilize the entire animal, not just the meat around the bones. However, people of that time found that the bone was difficult to chew. As if by chance, a way was invented to heat the bones in water by throwing hot stones in it. Thus, the bones began to be stewed for a long time and gently, also recovering the valuable nutrients from the bones and bone marrow. Thus, the surplus became a precious ingredient.
Reindeer are hardened to eat stunted but nutritious wild plants in Lapland. They survive even challenging times with perseverance. Reindeer is one of the purest and highest quality domestic ingredients.