Wildcrafted Reindeer Bone Broth ice cubes
The 5-piece sales batch contains a 120-day dose. Home delivery included in the price (available only in Finland).
You can inquire for the individual pack of 24 pieces from the nearest health store.
Finnish reindeer bone broth is made of reindeer that graze in the extreme conditions of the north.
Reindeer are hardened to eat stunted but nutritious wild plants in Lapland. They survive even challenging times with perseverance. Reindeer is one of the purest and highest quality domestic ingredients.
- Natural source of collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and minerals
- Made of the bones of reindeer grazing in Lapland
- Stewed in pure Finnish spring water
- Utilizes a precious, otherwise surplus pure and high-quality ingredient
- Slowly stewed with respect to the ingredient
- Warming bone broth has a long history of use
- Easy and versatile, 1 package contains 24 ready-to-use cubes
Bone broth is an ancient nutritional supplement, originally aiming to utilize the entire animal, not just the meat around the bones. However, people of that time found that the bone was difficult to chew. As if by chance, a way was invented to heat the bones in water by throwing hot stones in it. Thus, the bones began to be stewed for a long time and gently, also recovering the valuable nutrients from the bones and bone marrow. Thus, the surplus became a precious ingredient.
Warming bone broth drink
– 1 cube of bone broth- lemon juice- 1.5 dl of boiling water- thin slice of ginger- 0.5 teaspoons of turmeric
Pour boiling water into a mug over the Bone broth cube and spices. If desired, season with herb salt, honey, etc.
There are no reviews yet.