Active folate drops
Active methyl folate in a well-absorbed liquid form.
Folate is found in nature e.g. in green vegetables such as broccoli, parsley, kale, lettuce and spinach. Vegetables should be consumed raw and as fresh as possible.
- promotes tissue growth during pregnancy
- promotes normal amino acid synthesis
- promotes normal blood formation
- promotes normal homocysteine metabolism
- promotes normal psychological functions
- promotes normal immune system function
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- participates in the process of cellular multiplication
Folate is recommended for use when planning pregnancy and especially in the early stages of pregnancy as it promotes tissue growth during pregnancy.
Easy to use liquid form. Suitable for people who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, such as children and the elderly, as well as people who have problems with digestive absorption. Suitable for vegans and during pregnancy.
There are no reviews yet.