Synergy of three natural substances – A combination of selenium, curcumin and resveratrol.
Now available with the patented Curcugreen™ / BCM-95 curcumin extract.
Selenium is an essential micronutrient for humans. Selenium is obtained from food, mainly from grains, meat, fish and cheese. Finnish soil is poor in selenium, which is why selenium has been added to fertilizers and livestock feed since 1985. Selenium protects cells from oxidative stress. Selenium also promotes the well-being of hair and nails.
- promotes normal immune system function
- promotes the well-being of hair and nails
- is important for normal thyroid function
- promotes the normal formation of sperm
- protects cells from oxidative stress
Curcumin is obtained from the dried root of a spice plant called turmeric.
The patented Curcugreen™ turmeric extract is backed up by extensive research data. It is a natural extract of curcuminoids and turmeric oils.
Curcugreen™ curcumin extract contains:
- 86% curcuminoids (to which curcumin belongs to)
- 9% turmeric essential oils
- 0% excipients
Curcuminoids + turmeric essential oil = 100% natural turmeric preparation
The following health claims concerning curcumin are awaiting the European Commission’s approval:
- Promotes normal immune system function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Helps maintain joint flexibility
- Promotes joint health
- Helps support normal liver function
- Promotes and supports digestion
Resveratrol is a phenolic compound found especially in red grapes and Japanese knotweed.
MINNA H. (Vahvistettu asiakas) –
Hyvinvointia lisää, immuunipuolustus, nivelet kiittää