Hydrochloric acid 30 caps.
Mild hydrochloric acid preparation
125 mg HCl (betaine hydrochloride) + 5 mg pepsin (of animal origin)
A mild hydrochloric acid preparation (betaine hydrochloride) with a small amount of the protein-digesting enzyme pepsin.
- The purpose of the product is to enable an experiment to be carried out at home, from which you will know whether a hydrochloric acid supplement is necessary in the future.
- Sufficient hydrochloric acid level ensures e.g. absorption of protein and iron from food.
- You should not try the product without a doctor’s supervision if you have:
- Constant heartburn/reflux disease
- An inflamed or ulcerated stomach or esophagus
- Otherwise, damaged mucosa in the esophagus or stomach
- Regular medication for one of the above
In connection with the above conditions, a weakened or protective mucous membrane can occur, in which case the addition of stomach acid can cause burning and damage. In this case, it may be necessary to first strengthen the mucous membrane in other ways and return to the experiment later.