Tyyni – Calm
Saffron, curcumin, zinc and ginger combination product
A gentle combination of effective extracts
- Saffron (Affron®) extract
- Curcumin (BCM-95®) extract
- Ginger extract
Affron® saffron extract
Affron® is a premium standardized saffron extract. Its active ingredients crocins and safranals (Lepticrosalides®) are standardized to a concentration of 3.5 % (HPLC measurement).
Manufactured with a unique and proprietary natural extraction process that concentrates and preserves the active substances of saffron in a unique way without chemicals and with low energy consumption. The extraction technique is based solely on water resulting in an ingredient that is clean of any solvents or alcohols.
- Clinically studied and patented premium quality saffron extract
- A natural and enetgy-efficient extraction process
- The most awarded saffron ingredient worldwide
- Standardized to a high concentration of crocins and safranals (Lepticrosalides®) 3,5 %
- Carefully selected Spanish saffron (Crocus sativus L.) as raw material
BCM-95® turmeric extract
The patented and natural Curcugreen®/BCM-95® turmeric extract is backed up by extensive research data.
- Extremely effectively absorbed
- World’s most researched curcumin extract
- Natural extract of curcuminoids and turmeric’s essential oils
BCM-95® extract consists of:
- 86% curcuminoids (one of which is curcumin)
- 9 % turmeric’s essential oils
- 0 % excipients
The following health claim concerning curcumin is awaiting the European Commission’s approval:
- Promotes normal immune system function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Daily dose (2 caps.) of Tyyni contains a strong dose of zinc 25 mg which covers 250 % of recommended daily intake.
Zinc promotes i.a.:
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal immune system function
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Keeping blood testosterone levels normal
The ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) contains a high amount of gingerols that are the active compounds present in the rhizomes of ginger.
- Contains a high concentration of gingerols 6 % compared to fresh ginger
The following health claims concerning ginger are awaiting the European Commission’s approval:
- Ginger may help to manage inflammatory responses
- Ginger may help promote normal balance of inflammatory hormones [prostaglandins]