Top novelty now available!
The nattokinase enzyme isolated from a traditional Japanese natto breakfast food is a “secret to longevity” based on thousands of years of Japanese tradition.
The powerful and long-acting NSK-SD® nattokinase enzyme is a patented, safe and reliable raw material compared to other nattokinases.
Daily dose (1 capsule) contains:
- 2000 FU (100 mg) Nattokinase enzyme
NATTO – part of the success story and secret of the well-known “long-living Okinawan diet”
Characteristics of a natto breakfast food made from fermented soybeans:
- One of the healthiest foods in the world
- Contains a lot of nattokinase enzyme
- Not very delicious for domestic taste
- Difficult availability
With Nattokinase you get all the effects in an easy and efficiently absorbed form:
- 1 capsule contains the same amount of nattokinase as a traditional breakfast dish.
- No side effects: Very safe according to dozens of studies
- 64 published studies
“The easiest way to get the benefits of natto is from the enzyme preparation of nattokinase”
WHY CHOOSE NSK-SD® NATTOKINASE?
7 special features of NSK-SD® Nattokinase
Enzyme originally from real food
Authenticity can be verified by 5 different methods
Safe – does not work too efficiently, the body regulates its use as needed (open and published data)
Excellent bioavailability – very highly absorbed (humans and animals)
62 scientific studies guarantee information
Long-acting – just one daily dose is enough
NSK-SD® is the only nattokinase approved by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
HOW DOES NSK-SD® NATTOKINASE WORK INSIDE YOUR BODY?
“Nattokinase is slowly absorbed and its concentration in the bloodstream rises in a controlled manner. It is noticeable in the bloodstream immediately after ingestion, but peaks at about 13 hours after a dose. Therefore, one dose per day is sufficient.
Nattokinase can be especially recommended for anyone over the age of 50. The enzyme has been studied since the 1960s and has also been shown to be safe by EU authorities. “
POINTS ON THE PROPERTIES OF NATTOKINASE:
- The mechanism of action is the same as for serrapeptase, but nattokinase is actually authorized in Europe!
- Safety and efficacy in clinical trials