Liposomalised neurolipid preparation
- Neurolipids of animal origin 499 mg / dose
- Neurolipids consist of phospholipids, as well as numerous other fatty compounds
- Effective fatty compounds e.g. phosphocholine, sphingomyelin, cephalin, phosphoserine
- In liposome form and microencapsulated with lactoprotein
- Manufactured in Finland of Finnish raw materials
- Easy to use – well-absorbed – mild taste
Nutritional supplement 21 g
Recommended daily dose: 1 teaspoon a day Mix the powder with liquid or food. You can also add it to fatty coffee, smoothies, soups, sauces, stews and other foods.
The recommended daily dose of 1 teaspoon (1 g) per day contains:
Animal lecithin (Neurolipid)** 499 mg
Phosphatidylcholine 105 mg
Phosphatidylethanolamine (cephalin) 80 mg
Sphingomyelin 10 mg
Cerebrosides 9 mg
Cardiolipin 9 mg
Phosphatidylserine (phosphoserine) 2 mg
Omega-3 11 mg
Omega-6 22 mg
Omega-7 15 mg
Omega-9 35 mg
** daily intake reference value not determined
Animal lecithin extract (neurolipid) [Finland], microfiltered lactoprotein isolate, antioxidants (ascorbic acid, alpha-tocopherol, cholecalciferol). Please note! Contains milk protein. Contains lactose <0.5 g / 100 g
Manufactured in Finland.
The recommended daily dose must not be exceeded. Nutritional supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature, protected from light.
Biomed Oy, Sirrikuja 4 D, 00940 Helsinki
Product number: 2184364-ENG
There are no reviews yet.